1. ROAD TO HONG KONG is organized by Pico In-Creative (UK) Limited (the “Organizer”).
2. The promotion period for ROAD TO HONG KONG Lucky Draw is from 24th April to 1st July 2019.
3. Only participants of the 10km ROAD TO HONG KONG who are above the age of 16 are eligible for the Lucky Draw.
4. Participants should study these Terms and Conditions which are applicable to the Lucky Draw.
5. By participating in this Lucky Draw, the Participants have deemed to agree to these Terms and Conditions.
6. Prize: Two return economy-class London to Hong Kong return air-ticket (must depart from London) and one entry ticket to a running event (tbc).
7. The winner needs to collect the air-tickets and entry ticket in person.
8. The prize includes the value of the air-ticket only but excludes taxes, fuel surcharge, administrative fee, airport construction fee and other surcharges. These fees are to be paid by the users separately. The redemption and usage of the air-tickets are subject to a separate set of terms and conditions of the airline.
9. Lucky Draw Method: Qualification of participants is based on the official participant record logged by the Organizer’s registration system.
10. Participants should collect and accumulate their run records made during 24th April (00:00) to 1st July 2019 (23:59) and submit them via the Born To Run website at "My Profile" under the appropriate event. The data required are recorded mileage of run(s) recorded by common Apps on any device in jpg, jpeg, png formats, which shall not exceed a file size of 10MB. On successful data verification, a confirmation email will be sent along with the Lucky Draw ballot. Each participant is entitled to only 1 chance.
11. Under no circumstances should participants submit their run records and data later than 1st July (23:59). Failure to submit such records and data on time will result in disqualification from the Lucky Draw.
12. The winners would be determined by a random draw conducted by the Organizer after the 1st July.
13. The Lucky Draw results will be announced and published on Born To Run Facebook and web pages. The winner will receive an email notification.
14. The participants agree that the Organizer has the right to publish their name and participation code for the announcement of results.
15. Should the winner be an overseas runner, he/she should contact the Organizer to arrange for the prize to be sent by registered mail to a designated address. Please note that the departing port for the air-tickets must be London.
16. All staffs of the Organizer and the participating bodies (including their relatives) of the ROAD TO HONG KONG are not eligible for the Lucky Draw.
17. The Lucky Draw prizes cannot be redeemed for cash, or be changed to other products or rewards, nor are they transferrable to another person. On the presentation of prizes, the Organizer is abstained from any responsibility arising from loss or theft of prizes thereafter.
18. Should there be any breaches to these Terms and Conditions, the Organizer reserves the right to annul participant’s entry and entitlements without further notice.
19. The Organizer is not to be held responsible for any quality issue of the prizes or the usage of it. The winner should engage the prize supplier in resolving such issue.
20. The Organizer has the final decision on the Lucky Draw Results, which is to be uncontestable and not to be repealed.
21. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the RUN TO HONG KONG event at any time at its own discretion. In such case, you will be guaranteed a full refund of the entry fee, to be provided in the same form as your original payment.
22. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. All disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions, if not amicably resolved, shall be submitted to the courts of England and and Wales for adjudication and the parties shall irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction thereof.