Wan Kin Tse
Hoi Ling Wong
Xiao Yen Goh
San Yuet Kwok
Road to Hong Kong’ / ‘Born to Run
You might be surprised to hear there are some great running options in and around Hong Kong. This eastern jewel of a city with over 7 million inhabitants, hosts multiple running events every weekend. Imagine joining the locals and running with some of the most spectacular cityscape scenery in the world.
Simply enrol on the ‘Road to Hong Kong’ website, complete 10km within the event timescale, upload your running log evidence and be entered into a prize draw for your chance to win flights to Hong Kong and free entrance into a spectacular running event when there.
Registration Period: 24 April – 24 June
Event Period: 24/04/2019 BST (12:00am) – 01/07/2019 BST (11:59pm)
Run: 10km + (The full running distance must be completed within the event period)
Fee: Standard entry fee £10, FUTR Show Special just £5 (10% of your registration fee will be donated to SANE
***We accept payment through stripe.***
Time Limit: No time limit, but 10km must be completed within the event period
Run location: No limitation (Runners from around the World are welcome)
Registration time: cut-off at 11:59pm 24/06/2019
Finisher Award: 1 x ‘Road to Hong Kong’ medal & 1 x entry to the Lucky Draw
(for 10km finishers only and on submission of running log on the website)
Lucky Draw Prize: 2 x return tickets to Hong Kong from London and 2 x entry tickets to a Hong Kong Running Event
• On successful enrolment and payment, a confirmation email will be sent out to you.
• Record your runs accumulating to a total distance of 10km to be completed between 24th April (12:00am) to 1st July 2019 (11:59pm).
• The runs may be conducted at anytime, anywhere (including in other races or on treadmills), alone or in groups, but must be done within the prescribed Event Period.
• Record your running log by going to "My Profile" on the ‘Born to Run’ website and typing in your record of distance run that day and uploading a screen captures of the run/s, from any exercise or running App, on any device in jpeg or png format not exceeding 10MB for each upload.
• On successful uploading of run records and completion of the 10km distance, an email confirmation will be sent along with a lucky draw entry notification.
• Participants will then either receive a Finisher Medal or collect in person (details to be confirmed by email).
• Lucky Draw results will be announced and published on 5th July 2019 at ‘Born to Run’ Website and the ‘Born to Run’ Facebook page.
• Lucky Draw winners will be notified by email.
SANE is a leading UK mental health charity set up in 1986 to improve the quality of life for anyone affected by mental illness. Its three main aims are to raise awareness and combat stigma about mental illness, educating and campaigning to improve mental health services; to promote and host research into the causes and more effective treatments for mental illness at its flagship Prince of Wales International Centre for SANE Research; and to provide guidance and emotional support for people with mental health problems, their families and carers through its helpline, SANEline, Textcare and other services. For more information, please visit www.SANE.org.uk.
SANEline is available from 4.30 – 10.30pm every day of the year on 0300 304 7000.
More info: https://born-to-run.com/info